Friday, September 7, 2007

What's worse than a Hedgehog?


Too funny: from a speech the President of Georgia (Saakishvili) said the other day:
(Full Text: http://www.president.gov.ge/?l=E&id=2315)


We want peace, but we must ensure that all prospective provocateurs and all prospective troublemakers understand well that they will be met here not by a hedgehog, but by a creature far worse than a hedgehog, thanks to our preparedness, our resources and our motivation.

What's worse than a hedgehog?

Ill tempered mutated hedgehogs with freakin' laser beams on their heads!

1 comment:

John Mosier said...

Great Blog Spartan! I just wrote a book of comments before I was aware I had to register in Google to send it and lost it. Your accounts remind me of when Linda and I went to Honduras and I'd write 5-7 page single spaced MIMEOGRAPHED (It is a new word , I know) (TO send to friends and family and I still have originals) books about our experiences in Honduras. We did not know any Spabnish then either! They'd take 3-4 weeks to get home if we mailed in local mail. Fascinating pictures and completely new area! I will keep checking in. TioJohnandLinda YA- this a first- a letter from Tio John!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP