Sunday, September 16, 2007

This blog enters the 21 Century. (Beating Georgia by miles...)

Hey, so for those of you who have made some comments, I made some technical changes / discoveries this week with the blog.

  • For those looking for RSS Feeds. You can put the following into your RSS reader (Firefox for me) and it should give you the feed.
  • Also, for those who were trying to post comments but found you had to log in to do that: I believe I have changed it so that anonymous posts now work. If you're going to be anonymous tho, please at least sign it so that I know you're there.

I may change the RSS feed to feedburner to keep better stats of who's subscribed to the feed, etc, but I need to look at that more. Changes to that feature will be posted here first.

Thanks for reading all. Send us comments as its the only way we know you're reading it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am having a hard time trying to focus on the content of your blogs, as every time I go to your site I immediately get the SNL chant:
"Who's the Spartan hangin on my leg"..."It's me, It's me!!"
stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Brooke

Anonymous said...

Seth/Meg,

Thanks for the RSS feed. Now it will look like I'm reading work related emails instead of dreaming of places to escape to.

Derek

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the RSS feed. Either way - Blog is GREAT. We love knowing what's happening on the other side of the world.
maa

Anonymous said...

rsss = cool

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP