Sunday, August 5, 2007

Pete's Outdoorsman Honor Badge Recinded

A quick update on my friend Pete who did the below trip to Rainier. We've been good buddies for quite a while and he's got quite a history of doing outdoorsy stuff. I like to think I can handle myself outdoors, but Pete certainly has more experience than I do.

Well, the other day, we were out on a camping trip which involved a bit of a hike, followed by lunch then tubing. Well, Pete decided he needed to take care of some business in the woods (kinda like a bear, if you know what I mean). He figured he'd use the river to clean up a bit. Well.. he's squatting there, and looks up and sees this group of perfect sized leaves to use for TP instead.

A few hours later, he wonders why his butt it kinda itchy. I mean, really itchy. Hrm... it was a group of three leaves..... uh oh.

That's right. Pete wiped his butt with Poison Ivy. We've all made the jokes but he did it. It took me a week to write this because I was laughing my butt off so hard I could hardly type. He's feeling a little better.. doc says it should clear up in about a week.

Sorry Pete, but I had to post it somewhere.

1 comment:

Meg Mosier said...

Thankfully this post was not accompanied by any photographic evidence!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP