Tuesday, June 16, 2009

She left me.

It's been 1 year, 3 months, 3 days and about 18 hours of marriage and well... she left me. That's right, my wife is on a plane and left me.

On a sunny afternoon the day before St. Patricks' day Meg married me and now she's left me for another man. She's on the plane. She's gone. And she's not coming back to the Republic of Georgia again.

Not only has she left me, she's left me for another man. Some guy named George, I guess.

On the brightside, in about 2 months, I won't be in Georgia either. Hopefully by then, she'll have kicked this expensive guy George Mason to the curb.

---- (Is it funny yet?) -----

Yes, Meg left me today, but it was a pre-planned move. She's off to grad school at GMU on Monday (No break. I tell ya, she's a tough lady). She'll suffer through 8-5 M-F plus homework, plus exams for about 5 weeks, then I'll get home about the same time she's done. It's safest this way. If I left with her, well either she'd go insane, or she'd kill me, because we all know I'd be pestering her to go out and do something fun when she's supposed to be "working".

3 comments:

Carie said...

So you guys will be back? And in DC?!?!? Woohooooo!!!!!

Julie said...

Go Meg Go!! Meanwhile to the guy left behind, go climb a mountain! In 6 weeks, you'll be together again for a new adventure, a new chapter of your journey through life.

Anonymous said...

Good Grief - all in the name of education!! 6 weeks will seem like an eternity - or a minute.
Have fun both of you !!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP